TERMS & CONDITIONS OF DRIVING LESSONS GIVEN BY 1ST CLASS DRIVING SCHOOL OF MOTORING
It is agreed that:
1. The instructor shall make his/her services available to the pupil for the purpose of giving driving lessons at the rate specified.
2. The instructor has the right to substitute another vehicle at any time.
3. In the event of a mechanical breakdown or other non-foreseen events, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson at another time convenient to both parties.
4. The instructor will carry insurance covering his/her pupils for lessons or whilst on a test.
5. All lessons must be paid for in advance. Failure to do this gives the instructor the right to terminate the lesson.
6. Twenty-four hours notice must be given for any cancellation otherwise the pupil will be charged in accordance with their booking.
7. Evidence must be produced to show the pupil is licensed to drive the tuition vehicle, license must be shown and access to check license online must be given before 1st lesson.
8. This agreement is between your instructor and yourself. There is no liability to the pupil with regard to injury, loss or damage arising from tuition car or acts of omission by the instructor giving the lesson.